When IT support, processes or staff are not internally available, Direct Hit Data provides the resources and services to support your company’s sales and marketing goals.
In-house incentive-based programs can be expensive and time consuming to administer and manage. Poorly run programs can result in duplicate payments, inaccurate results, damaged customer relationships and, ultimately, lost sales. Direct Hit Data can manage your programs and provide results to your organization during - not just after - the promotion.
- Optimize rebate checks, point programs, contract payments and premium order placement by defining and managing business rules for each activity
- Provide easy access to information gathered in the transaction process through a secure web-based portal
- Manage payment processes for multiple program formats
- Establish links directly into client's financial systems or partners
INBOUND CUSTOMER CALL CENTER
If you don't have the staff or resources to respond to inquiries from customers, distributors and prospects, you may be sacrificing potential sales. Direct Hit Data’s tenured customer advocates can represent your company professionally on the phone and truly become an extension of your team.
- Inbound toll free phone and fax numbers
- Web-based data collection solutions
- Reduce interruptions for your marketing and sales staff
- Provide better service for your internal and external customers
If your business is like most, you are continually challenged to consolidate separate data and data sources that could help you save money and make important decisions regarding your marketing efforts. Direct Hit Data helps you collect and create comprehensive profiles of your end-customers and information on behaviors in your distribution network.
- Monitor distributor pricing according to your sales structure to speed analysis of sales and marketing activities
- Collect data to effectively manage the entire channel of distribution
- Index invoices to eliminate double dipping, or multiple redemptions of the same offer, when overlapping programs are in the market
Sales and marketing materials are often miscategorized as expenses rather than as assets because it can be difficult to track where materials go. Direct Hit Data's modules make it possible for you to track your materials and properly allocate costs.
- Monitor support materials (light equipment, samples, literature, signage and premiums) via Inventory Administration Tools
- Provide the entire organization access via an online ordering module
- Report usage by each user, sales area and SKU with integrated accounting functions
- Reduce field-sales administrative time in accessing and acquiring samples and materials with real and virtual inventory, permitting all item types to be ordered in a single session
- Reduce the potential of out-of-stock items and streamline administration with real-time reporting and reorder alerts
- Ensure data is accurate and up-to date by purging, verifying, correcting, and scrubbing data so you more effectively target your market
- Create end-customer profiles through a fully integrated database of information
CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT AND TRACKING PORTAL
No need to put in a report request and wait days or weeks for information that you need today. Get immediate access to your data, so you can make important adjustments to your campaign and report results to other members of your organization.
- Extract data easily with a secure client portal that all levels of the sales and marketing channel can access
- Access a wide variety of one-step, filtered reports
- Export query results for additional off-line analysis
- Provide efficient means for territory managers to remotely manage sales staff with web-based data collection and reporting